Terms and Conditions of Use
Terms and Conditions of Use
By using our services that main you agree with Firotin.krd and Kurdistan Page LLC "Terms and Conditions of Use", as described below simply:
- Disclaimer of liability “firotin.krd” not responsible of miss use of online services from customers, as well as between seller and buyer, the products will be shown with 3-6 photos from seller, full description, condition and selling price.
- Selling method “firotin.krd” only the list directory for sellers and customers, by the direct contact between them, also “firotin.krd” not responsible of any transaction between both party, as our services every listing cost fee according to chosen plan, after admin department approval of list.
- Intellectual Property/Trademarks – “firotin.krd” not responsible of trademarks / intellectual property promoted by the seller and “firotin.krd” not guarantee commitment of listed trademarks and/or intellectual property.
- Brands and Quality “firotin.krd” as online shopping directory not responsible and not guarantee commitment for products listed for sell brands and/or quality.
- Payments it will be in direct contacts between both party “Seller and Buyer” as they made agreement, and we are not part of this procedure.
- Data Protection keep in mind after the registration with our online shopping services as “seller” all information provided will be in public “phone number, address, email, etc.”, but with limitation, and it must be correct and ability for confirmation.
- Delivery Terms for each product listed the shipment and delivery method and process should be provided and disclaimer by the seller, and the buyer must provide the seller the correct contact information “Phone number, full address, and availability time”, and any mistake between both party we “firotin.krd” are not responsible.
- Product Information & Warranties should set out clear terms on how products can be purchased, whether there are any restrictions e.g. the restriction of sale for age-restricted products and services, and what happens in the event that a product cannot be supplied, as we clarified before We Are Not Responsible of Quality, Brand, Trademarks, and Intellectual Property
- Right to cancel – This clause should set out the circumstances in which the customer has the right to cancel their order, the process in which they must follow in cancelling their order and any other requirements e.g. goods must remain unused and returned in it’s original packaging.
- External Links are often provided on sites for the user’s convenience but there should be a clause to state that the links, and the related content, are outside of the control of the e-commerce store owner and usage should be at the user’s/customer’s own risk.
- Website Terms “firotin.krd” as trademark registered in the United State of America, the online listing shopping directory, any use of our name or any other materials connected direct or indirect to our company we have the right to lawsuit according to the law, and ask for Financial compensation.